Welcome

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Curtains Hangers

Welcome to my space !

These Curtains  Hangers are made ​​by hand cross-stitch and ending with crochet will bring royalty and finesse to your living room or your dining room.
My inspiration for this work was the Autumn  full of leaves.
If you want this job or something like this but different idea, please get in touch and together, I´m sure we will get it donne.For that  just send me an email.
All my work is done at home without pets or smoking.
The material used are according to every need that work requires.
I will post your work in 2-3 days after payment confirmation.
For large orders you may pay by  installments, just contact me and i will send you the invoice with your budget and detailed conditions.





Thanks for choosing Handmade with Artetalent

No comments: